• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Club Nintendo Infinite Coin Hack!!!
02-21-2009, 06:37 PM
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BDKxNd-0qKM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
It looks real to me....
Here's what the desciption says:

READ!!!

I hacked Club Nintendo and now have an infinite amount of coins. I got like ten of those game and watch games all for free. I might get some of those cards because like I said most of the other stuff that are free I don't really care but sense it's free and I have infinite amount of coins I might get some of the other stuff.

Once I unencrypted a Pin # to raw hex format I was able to add pins for a game over and over again by just adding a value to the raw hex format. This allowed me to basically say I want a pin number for this game and this copy of that game. For example copy 111348 was the copy that I actually bought. I just added a value and reencyrypted and than bang a new pin!!! When someone goes to register that copy of the game it wont work lol...

Don't ask me how I did this. I will not tell you anymore than I already have. I'm not going to release the program I made that unencrypts the pin number. Figure it out on your own.

Do what ever you want with the comments I dont care...

Attention Nintendo:

You have exactly three months from now, May 21st 2009, to bring back the Nintendo Nsider Forums. If you fail to do so I will tell the whole planent how to to do this. You've been warned!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2009, 07:03 PM
The description makes sense. But I would never do it myself, as he said, other people can't register their games. Kinda piracy in a strange bizarre way...

[Image: fox.png]
[Image: mystbar.png]
[Image: mkwii2participant.png]
Quote:"All right then, let's go to my room. Can Tanshin come with us?" Asked Candlewick.
"Why?"
"Because he needs me." Tanshin piped in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-29-2009, 01:08 AM
That's werid
Find all posts by this user